The America's Floor Source Difference
America’s Floor Source is truly committed to satisfying our customers.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to flooring. So we work hard to stand out among other flooring companies. We focus on the core characteristics that will help us create a great experience for you while leaving you with long-lasting, beautiful floors for your home or business.
COMFORT, CONVENIENCE, CONFIDENCE
Touching and seeing floor samples firsthand is an important part of selecting the right floor. Seeing these samples in your home, in your lighting, next to your furniture and paint colors - now that’s a perfect way to shop for flooring. To this end, we offer the Mobile Floor Source, the most comfortable, convenient and confident way to shop for flooring.
At no cost to you, we will bring a variety of flooring samples to your home so you can look at and compare carpet, hardwood, stone, laminate, cork, and more. All in the comfort of your home, at a convenient time for you, allowing you to make a confident selection.
America’s Floor Source has created an organization that drastically reduces – if not eliminates – mistakes. We have implemented the following safeguards to ensure fast and efficient processes:
- All orders are double-checked by our warehouse and installation teams.
- In our builder division we have a 3-step (pre, during and post) installation inspection process.
- Mandatory ongoing product training for employees.
- A company philosophy dedicated to customer satisfaction
Although we take every measure to ensure that you get the right products at the right times and that they are installed correctly, sometimes a flaw or mistake does occur. On those rare occasions, you can count on America’s Floor Source to do everything possible to fix the problem quickly and efficiently.
Installation is a critical factor to ensuring a beautiful, well-performing floor. At America’s Floor Source, we put an emphasis on the details to make sure you get the most out of your new floor.
- All of our installers are well-trained with years of experience in the flooring industry. More importantly they are extremely conscientious and committed to quality service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- America’s Floor Source is unique in that we perform a careful Moisture Check of the house before installing any hardwood floor. Installing hardwood when moisture levels are too high can lead to unsightly and uneven cupped floors, not to mention mold and health issues.
- For our commercial customers, every job installed by America’s Floor Source is carefully pre- and post-inspected to ensure that it is done to a level of quality that satisfies owners and builders alike.
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER CARE
What sets America’s Floor Source apart from our competitors is our people. We only hire people who share our beliefs of delivering impeccable service and delighting customers. We are very focused on the little things that make the difference between average and great.
- Every America’s Floor Source installer and service person does everything within reason to make sure we leave every job site as clean if not cleaner than we found it.
- We treat you, your budget, and your deadline with the respect you deserve.
- We understand the importance of being polite, respectful, and punctual.
- We believe it’s our job to understand the entire home construction process so that we can better serve and satisfy homebuilders and homeowners.
To best serve our customers and avoid project delays, we do our best to keep the lines of communications open. We have developed several policies to get you the products and help you need.
- A real person answers our phone and has the ability to answer questions or direct you to someone who can.
- Homebuilders are given the cell phone number of their account manager.
- We keep the most popular products in stock so they can be available to installation and service crews within 24 hours.
- We strive for a same day response to all inquiries.
HIGH VALUE, COMPETITIVE PRICES
At America’s Floor Source, we understand that customers don’t buy solely on price. Without quality, a floor has no value. Without good service, you may be left with a poorly installed product or simply a bad experience. We believe we offer the perfect combination of price, quality and service to maximize your value. Feel free to compare us to any other company in the industry.
- Our prices will always be competitive.
- Our quality is top of the line.
- Our commitment to service is unmatched.
WIDE SELECTION OF TRADITIONAL FLOORING & CUTTING EDGE DESIGNS
At America’s Floor Source, we stay abreast of the latest trends and newest technology to provide the best selection of floors to meet almost any need.
From cutting edge designs such as:
- Luxury vinyl tile
- Woven vinyl
- The newest, most realistic laminates
To more classic floor coverings such as:
America’s Floor Source employs environmentally sound business practices in every part of our business.
- We offer the most environmentally sustainable products, including a full array of both cork and bamboo flooring.
- We recycle all products used at the office and on the job site.
- Most of our field supervisors drive a Toyota Prius to appointments and offsite meetings to reduce our own impact on the environment.
As a reward for our efforts, America’s Floor Source was recently selected as Columbus Monthly’s 2012 Best Green Company.
Mobile Floor SourceHave Our Showroom
Come To You.