Join the America's Floor Source Team
The America’s Floor Source Team is a group filled with the best of the best in the flooring industry. If you are hard working with expertise in flooring and construction and have a passion for customer service, consider joining our team to work, learn, and have fun in an exciting and energizing environment.
Interested in employment opportunities with us? Please complete the form below.
- We are currently seeking highly motivated and hardworking Builder, Property Management, Wholesale and Retail salespeople for our Cleveland location. Flooring experience is a must.
- Flooring Subcontractor Installers
- We are currently seeking experienced flooring installers for our Cleveland location. Must have experience installing carpet, vinyl, hardwood, laminate, or ceramic flooring.
- Flooring Estimator
- We are currently seeking a full-time flooring estimator for our Columbus, OH headquarters. Applicant must have previous flooring estimating experience. Candidate should be able to figure all types of floor covering, use estimating software, and perform material take-off in the field. Must also be detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task, and a team player.
- Flooring Field Tech
- We are currently seeking a full-time flooring field tech for our Louisville, KY location. Applicant must have a significant amount of flooring installation experience with various flooring types including carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and LVT. Field tech will be responsible for performing pre and post inspections of flooring installations, completing flooring repairs, and assisting with installations. Field tech must ensure that installations meet both our company and manufacturer’s standards. Must be very knowledgeable about flooring installation techniques for different flooring types
- Flooring Installation and Field Manager
- We are currently seeking a full-time employee flooring installation and field manager for our Cleveland, OH location. Applicant should have operational management experience within the building industry. Flooring installation experience is also a plus. Applicant should also have strong relationships with contractors in the area. The installation and field manager will be responsible for recruiting and managing flooring installers as well as managing the field and our field personnel.
- Flooring Salesperson - Property Management
- We are currently seeking a full time flooring salesperson for our Property Management Division at our Columbus headquarters. Applicant must have experience in flooring sales and managing apartment replacement accounts. Strong account management, communication, and presentation skills are essential.
- Flooring Sample Production Assistant
- We are currently seeking a Flooring Sample Production Assistant for our Indianapolis location. This assistant would be responsible for the production and distribution of all flooring samples company-wide. Responsibilities would include preparing flooring samples (cutting and binding carpet), creating sample boards, and shipping and receiving samples. Applicant must have carpet cutting and binding experience.
If interested, please complete the form below.
Mobile Floor SourceHave Our Showroom
Come To You.