Join the America’s Floor Source Team
The America’s Floor Source Team is a group filled with the best of the best in the flooring industry. If you are hard working with expertise in flooring and construction and have a passion for customer service, consider joining our team to work, learn, and have fun in an exciting and energizing environment.
Interested in employment opportunities with us? Please complete the form below.
- We are currently seeking highly motivated and hardworking Builder, Property Management, Wholesale and Retail salespeople for all locations. Flooring experience is a must.
- Flooring Subcontractor Installers
- We are currently seeking experienced flooring installers for all of our locations. Must have experience installing carpet, vinyl, hardwood, laminate, or ceramic flooring.
- Flooring Field Tech
- We are currently seeking a full-time flooring field tech for all locations. Applicant must have a significant amount of flooring installation experience with various flooring types including carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and LVT. Field tech will be responsible for performing pre and post inspections of flooring installations, completing flooring repairs, and assisting with installations. Field tech must ensure that installations meet both our company and manufacturer’s standards. Must be very knowledgeable about flooring installation techniques for different flooring types.
- Office Assistants
- America’s Floor Source, one of the nation’s largest flooring companies, is seeking full-time office assistants for its front-end operations and customer service departments at its Columbus, OH location. Candidates should have exceptional attention to detail as well as strong multitasking and communication skills.The front-end office assistant would perform tasks that include:data entry, answering phones, filing, and other general administrative tasks. The customer service assistant would perform tasks that include: interacting with field service technicians, processing field technician paperwork, resolving customer service issues, data entry, answering phones, filing, and other general administrative tasks.
- AFS Apprenticeship Program
- We are currently seeking apprentices to train with our top flooring field technicians, installers, and estimators. The purpose of the program is to teach students about the flooring industry and provide them with valuable skills in hopes of bringing them on as full time employees.Flooring field tech and installer apprentices will learn about flooring products (carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, wall tile, floor tile, LVT, cork, bamboo etc.) as well as installation, repair, and maintenance techniques. Students with ceramic tile experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Flooring estimator apprentices will learn about flooring products as well as how to do hand takes offs, use estimating software, and accurately calculate the amount of material required for a variety of commercial and residential applications.
Upon successful completion of the program, apprentices would be eligible for employment with America’s Floor Source. Program duration, pay, and schedule will vary by student based on experience and scheduling flexibility.
Be at least 18 years of age
Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Be seriously interested in a career in the flooring industry
Be one of the following:
A high school senior currently pursuing a skilled/building trades course of study at a local technical school
A high school graduate who completed a skilled/building trades course of study at a local technical school
A college senior currently pursuing a skilled/building trades course of study at a local college
A college graduate who completed a skilled/building trades course of study at a local college
Flooring field and installer apprentices: Flooring product knowledge and installation experience preferred
Flooring estimator apprentices: Estimating and/or drafting experience preferred
Interviews will begin immediately.
Mobile Floor SourceHave Our Showroom
Come To You.