Join the America’s Floor Source Team
The America’s Floor Source Team is a group filled with the best of the best in the flooring industry. If you are hard working with expertise in flooring and construction and have a passion for customer service, consider joining our team to work, learn, and have fun in an exciting and energizing environment.
Interested in employment opportunities with us? Please complete the form below.
- We are currently seeking highly motivated and hardworking Builder, Property Management, Wholesale and Retail salespeople for our Cleveland location. Flooring experience is a must.
- Flooring Subcontractor Installers
- We are currently seeking experienced flooring installers for our Cleveland and Indianapolis locations. Must have experience installing carpet, vinyl, hardwood, laminate, or ceramic flooring.
- Flooring Field Tech
- We are currently seeking a full-time flooring field tech for our Cleveland, OH location. Applicant must have a significant amount of flooring installation experience with various flooring types including carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and LVT. Field tech will be responsible for performing pre and post inspections of flooring installations, completing flooring repairs, and assisting with installations. Field tech must ensure that installations meet both our company and manufacturer’s standards. Must be very knowledgeable about flooring installation techniques for different flooring types.
- Installation and Operations Assistant
- We are currently seeking a full-time installation and operations assistant for our Indianapolis, IN location. The assistant would assist the installation department with processing subcontractor installer paperwork; interact with, schedule and route flooring subcontractors, resolve customer service issues, handle daily receipts, receive flooring material in our computer system, perform data entry, answer phones, file paperwork and handle other general administrative tasks. work 40 hours a week performing tasks such as data entry, answering phones, and other administrative tasks.
- Office Assistants Wanted
- America’s Floor Source, one of the nation’s largest flooring companies, is seeking full-time office assistants for its front-end operations and customer service departments at its Columbus, OH location. Candidates should have exceptional attention to detail as well as strong multitasking and communication skills.The front-end office assistant would perform tasks that include:data entry, answering phones, filing, and other general administrative tasks. The customer service assistant would perform tasks that include: interacting with field service technicians, processing field technician paperwork, resolving customer service issues, data entry, answering phones, filing, and other general administrative tasks.
If interested, please complete the form below.
Mobile Floor SourceHave Our Showroom
Come To You.