Mobile Floor Source
How it Works...
- Call, go online or stop by one of our showrooms to set up an appointment.
- Tell us a little bit about what type of flooring or project you are looking for. What room(s) you are looking to floor and any specific product types or exact products, manufacturers or collections that you’re interested in.
- Pick a convenient date and time. We have appointments available Monday thru Saturday.
- We’ll assign you a Personal Flooring Advisor and will make sure he or she brings all the product samples to meet your needs.
Schedule an Appointment »What to expect during your appointment:
- Once your Advisor arrives, he or she will walk through the house to examine your existing flooring, and will discuss basic information about traffic, area usage and answer any initial questions you may have.
Your Advisor will bring in as many flooring samples as you would like including accent pieces for tile jobs, pre-finished hardwood options, laminate or tile. You will be able to see and touch every item that you’ll need to get the look you want.
- The Mobile Floor Source contains over 20,000 unique product samples. If you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for your PFA will help guide you and make recommendations on the right flooring for the job.
- Once you make your product selections your Advisor will measure, draw up a diagram and a detailed estimate right on the spot.
- Your Advisor will also do a preliminary check of existing subfloor conditions and discuss any concerns including taking a moisture reading.
- Your Advisor will complete the order information, discuss payment arrangements and if your materials are in stock, you will be given an installation date on the spot. For special orders your installation will be scheduled upon the arrival of your materials.